Tuesday, January 11, 2011

NCcharmer

I am an energetic, happy 63 year old female living in her hometown in southeastern North Carolina. I live on a small island that I adore. I have varied interests including growing orchids, which I have loved for over 25 years. I managed this without a greenhouse but converted a screen porch with plastic used by NASA that is available at the local hardware store.

I also painted for eighteen months which resulted in 40 canvasses as large as 24x30. Four of them sold. The rest are shown all over my local area for 2 months at a time thanks to Adopt an Artist.

Most recently, I wrote a book called Evidence of Insanity about growing up with explosive parents. I am a story-teller and it is written in that fashion. I have managed to sell 600 of them all by myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment